Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A new look




She's got eyes like Zapruder and a mouth like heroin
She wants me to be perfect like Kennedy
This isn't god
This
isn't god

God is just a statistic.

-MM, PostHuman


I am in love with my new mask. I feel naked without it. I got it while visiting my girlfriends family in Florida.

Her mother was thrilled with it. I could tell by the way she kept saying "please don't walk near me with that. Go away. Seriously. Get away from me".

This mask says "Yes, I am a rapist. But goddammit, I love America."

I am in therapy, why do you ask?

Oh and for a couple of people that have asked, no, my opening quotes never have anything to do with the content of any given post. They are just things I've heard or read within the last week that are stuck in my head until I can plop them onto the top of my blog.

Mental flotsam.

4 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

In case you were wondering, yes- I was scared when you jumped on top of me in bed with that mask on last night.
Luckily, my solitaire scared you too much to go any further.
You should wear it in the hot tub this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Um, I can't see the mask so I have to use my imagination to figure out what it may look like.

I'm thinking Hello Kitty. Am I right??

Anonymous said...

Did you vanish again? I hope you'll come back soon.

Bob Dobalina said...

I totally did vanish but will be catching up on writing soon and will hopefully be able to catch up with you cool online folk soon.