Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Awesome moments #001

I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly

Finding lyrics that aren't written by Mr. Reznor is hard. Stealing is much easier.


Standing in front of my mirror, getting ready to leave. Fresh out of the shower, hair is ok, deodorized, teeth brushed. Grab my RightGuard Manly-Good Spray™ and spray my chest. Hussy comes up behind me just as I've pulled my pants open and sprayed inside at my crotch.

Hussy: "Uh.. did you just spray your cock?"
Me: "Well yeah, I'm going to see my mom."
Hussy: "..."
Me: "I don't know why I just said that."


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, my first thought was, 'But, I'd like the way he would smell better without it!' And then my second thought was, 'Ahh, but then, I am not his mother'. So maybe in there somewhere is an explanation.

Anonymous said...

I can smell interesting people out here!

Im new to this world of blogging.. ur among the first blogs i came across while browsing..

Bob Dobalina said...

Keeper: This is absolutely right and will be the explanation I give from now on.

Catherine: I have issues.

Spoil: Welcome! I'm new too, it's.. an interesting world.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You and your mom must be really close. Are you originally from West Virginia?

Newmie said...

If you're spraying your cock before a meeting with your mom...I would really HATE to think about what your mom is doing prepare.

I bet you family holdays are ...ummm... interesting?

Bob Dobalina said...

Cath: No, but we do hug for extended periods of time until everyone around us is incredibly uncomfortable.

Newmie: I know, I know. This really was one of those moments where my brain was completely disconnected from reality and just threw out a line that will forever haunt me. Hussy STILL brings this up on a regular basis and it happened at least 6 weeks ago.

Jana said...

I'm so happy I found this blog, thanks for the laugh. As for smelling sweet or wearing clean unders, just in case of an accident.... for myself, I plan to crap my pants as result of the accident, so clean panties won't help attall. I hope your mother appreciates your hard work to smell nice for her, you're a good son.

katrocket said...

hahaha!

So this is Bob Dob, eh? Niice.

Beware of that AXE stuff. It makes smells like Douchebag. Sadly, they only make two flavours - the other is Eurotrash.