Thursday, April 10, 2008

My WTF folder revealed.

I have a bad habit. My right click finger is twitchy. I am constantly hitting "save as" when I find something that strikes me as cute, funny, stupid, ugly, or just odd. I do this for awhile, and then I will realize that my 'wtf pics' folder is getting huge and then I usually either delete it all or .. well yeah, just delete them all.

NO MORE.

I shan't waste those priceless images.
Instead I will post them here.

And then delete them all.

So let's see what I have:


I would love that job. Fortune Cookie Writer! I can do short.
Really.






If I were him, I would wear that outfit and carry this album with me everywhere I went, just hoping someone would ask about it.





Yay the pic Norty made for me! This is where she will pretend she doesn't know me.

NO RESTRAINING ORDER WILL STOP OUR LOVE.

...

Sorry.. awkward.. moving on.


Ok this shit is not right. It's from a French comic. I TOLD you, the French are fucking wrong.





I would play this game forever. It's mathtastic.





Cute.. kinda funny. Just doesn't get me laughing hard, like.. say.. this:



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathe* HAHAHAHA
Ok the story here is almost better than the picture.. apparently this was a very real fear back in the day. Ok first, the proud black man (PBM) on the left slept with the blond on his right. She, being a hoochie, slept with the white guy to her right immediately after. Like.. 10 minutes after. While doing her, some of PBM's stuff gets up into the white guys little pee-pee hole. Then the white guy goes and sleeps with his faithful fiance and shoots his AND the PBMan's stuff into her.. and guess which one takes? Thats right ma'am.. you've been faithful to your man but you now have a black baby.

Maybe it will be like Different Strokes, that was kinda cool.

Moving on:

Not funny, just true.





DAMMIT! I had to look this up to know what decade could possibly have spawned it. Now Google thinks I'm a fucking racist.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH 1975, I USED TO BE PROUD TO BE BORN IN THAT YEAR.
*sigh* clicky click: The explanation isnt much better.



Ahahaha. HAHAHAHA. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Ok 2 more and I'm done:

I have mentioned the 'brought up Mormon' thing right? Good. This was every other family there.



This must have been the best movie ever made.

In the words of the deaf lady who taught America how to love.. and say things in a really weird accent between Saturday morning cartoons:
BYE FORE NOW!
*weird hand gesture which in retrospect was her signing but to a 6 year old looked like gang signs*

5 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

see and I thought this might be funny cuz... Pictures! But really its just weird.
I got an awesome cool hat today, by the way.

Bob Dobalina said...

Such is the random horror of the WTF.

You'd better wear this wicked awesome hat tonight.

Bob Dobalina said...

Done and done. I can't wait to tell ex-roomie that I got an account.. AFTER she moved out. She may become violent.

Anonymous said...

add "...in bed" to the fortune cookie. LOL

Bittersweet Confusion said...

I have officially become the weirdo that laughs out loud to the computer... Thanks a LOT!! I shall return...